HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Little Glimpse of a Couple of Projects


This weekend I worked on the last few projects for my fall decorating which included a couple of these pillows. I am pretty much done now except for purchasing a few larger pumpkins. Unfortunately it rained all weekend so I couldn't take any photos. I just got a few close-up shots. I hopefully will be able to take some better pictures today and will show you at least one of the spaces tomorrow. Probably our living room and then our porch later this week. The other rooms I am not quite happy with so I am still moving things around a bit.

I wanted to add a cozy feel for autumn so I went with flannel. I used a tiny houndstooth pattern for the body of the pillow and then added a ruffle with a fun plaid. I chose a plaid that had a tiny hint of a Christmasy feel to it so I could use them from now through December.



Another project we have been working on is our Christmas pillows. Here are our Silent Night and Holy Night ones. Those and one other Christmas pillow should be available next week, or possibly even the end of this week. Then we have two or three other Christmas designs in the works that will hopefully be available next month.

Also we have more of the Annistyn Scarf in Winter White available again:


I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday. As long as the weather cooperates I will be back tomorrow with some fall decorating and a "give thanks" pillow cover giveaway!







p.s. We just added a RSS feed button in our top right corner for those would like to subscribe

12 comments:

  1. Pretty pillows! Can't wait to see your Fall decor =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fall inspired pillow. I've been wanting to add some plaid to my autumn decorating as well. I adore your holiday pillows....going to have to buy some from you when they're available =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I can't wait to see your fall decor!!! You always inspire me so much :D

    Shelley
    www.westermanfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, where on earth did you get the wheat!? I've been searching for wheat like that for my buffet fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new flannel ruffled pillow! That is the perfect touch of Fall! You are so talented! I'm looking forward to adding some of your pillows to my home for the holidays. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!

    Baby Battle Rattle - I made the little wheat bundle with some wheat I got from Hobby Lobby and some rubber bands and then just tied a ribbon over the rubber bands. I made them five years ago though so I don't know if Hobby Lobby still carries that. We don't live near one anymore =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am loving the colours and textures in the new pillows - so cozy. I heard from parcelforce that my scarf has arrived and is ready to collect - so am looking forward to that and appreciating its 'coziness' as the evenings now start to draw in

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love your giving thanks pillow. Tried to purchase when you first posted but I live on the west coast and they were all sold by time I got to my email and read your post.
    You are so talented!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flannel pillow idea! And of course your freehand script! Was thinking of trying my hand at some Christmas pillows.

    Didn't have time to leave a comment on your Ruler Growth Board.... L.O.V.E!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pillows!! All of your fall decor is just gorgeous.

    Lauralee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...