HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Moving to Williamsburg?

Thanks for the wonderful response to Meredith and Matt's kitchen makeover. I am a bit behind on asnwering all the questions but will get to them soon. We all have been quite under the weather here for quite a few days now so I am a bit behind on the posts I had planned for the rest of the week. I have a couple half written ones and several projects I am working on but nothing ready to go for today but I thought I would at least pop in with a little house tour with a mix of photos from this past year. Jon and I have decided to put our home on the market. We were torn on whether or not to mention it on the blog but decided last night to go ahead. So, if you know of anyone looking to move to Williamsburg who might be interested in an 1800 square foot townhome that is set on a quiet golf course please let us know. It has three bedrooms and two and a half baths along with a long narrow room that holds the dining room and living room, a kitchen, a family room, and a large screened in back porch along with a one car garage. We are about two minutes from shopping areas and about ten from Colonial Williamsburg. If you know of anyone who might be interested they can contact us at either jrholmes@wm.edu or dearlillie@hotmail.com


This is more or less what you first see when entering our home. 








From there you enter our kitchen:











Our family room is off of the kitchen: 







And off of the family room and kitchen is a screened in porch: 
  





Then when you head upstairs the first room there are three bedrooms. Here's Lillie's: 












Next is our guest bathroom:




And then there is little Lola's room:
















And last here is our master bedroom and master bathroom: 
 







Oh how I wish our master bathroom actually looked this tidy right now. =)









Paint Colors:
Kitchen and the back arched wall of dining room - Ashley Gray (Benjamin Moore)
Master Bedroom - Kendall Charcoal - (Benjamin Moore)
Master Bathroom - Stormy Monday (Benjamin Moore)
Guest Bedroom and Guest Bathroom - Pebble Beach (Benjamin Moore)
Lillie's Bedroom - London Fog (Benjamin Moore)
Nursery - Alexandria Beige (Benjamin Moore)
The only two I don't know are the living room and family room because those were here when we moved in. They are pretty close to a color in our last home called Cream Fleece by Benjamin Moore, though.


If you know of anyone who is looking to move to Williamsburg and would like more information on our home please feel free to e-mail us either at dearlillie@hotmail.com or jrholmes@wm.edu.



Thanks so much! I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

30 comments:

  1. Your home will sell in a snap because of how absolutely gorgeous you have made it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I were moving to Williamsburg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is so beautiful I am sure you will sell it right away! But I will say a few prayers for you anyway. I hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were moving to Williamsbug I would buy your home in a heartbeat and not change a thing! It Is gorgeous. I think you will sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer your BEAUTIFUL home should sell in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are prepared for people to walk in and want to buy it lock, stock, and barrel! It's so lovely that I bet it will sell in no time! Best wishes for a quick sale!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove your house, and I'm sure it will sell fast. I look foward to seeing what you do in your next home =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer, your house is too lovely, I'm sure you will have no problem selling it....good luck. Will you still live in Williamsburg? Hope everyone is feeling better today.

    Kristel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristel! We are planning on staying in Williamsburg - we are just looking to get a house with a real yard now that the girls want to spend every waking moment outdoors! =)

      Delete
  9. Get ready for the bidding war! :) Congratulations on the move. I can't wait to see what you do with a whole new house to decorate. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...I'd be crying if I had to leave such a beautiful home as yours :(

    All the very best for your future x

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your home is so beautiful! It seems like it would be hard to leave such a gorgeous place but I'm sure where ever you move you will make it just as lovely! ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. When prospective buyers see your house, they are not only gonna want to buy it, they're gonna want to buy everything in it too, as is!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the move! You are a realtor's dream my friend, I'd bet your home doesn't even last a week on the market before someone snags it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish I was moving to Williamsburg!! Your house is stunning. Where do you find the time? Love, love, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenni you have exquisite taste, and your home is a dream come true. It will sell quicker then you think. And the offer will ask for the furnishings as well. I can feel it! I look forward to your new home. Best wishes. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Notify your friends at the Nate Berkus show (House Proud) and the offers will come pouring in!
      Enjoyed seeing you & your home on his show.

      Delete
  16. Oh its going to sell darling, then you will have to tidy the bathroom!! But where will you go? Did I miss that on an earlier post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amy! We are just looking to get a house with a real yard now that the girls want to spend every waking moment outdoors! =) Our budget hasn't really changed so we will probably have to find a fixer-upper but that, of course, excites me!

      Hope everything is going wonderfully with the store!

      Delete
  17. Somehow I doubt you will have much trouble selling your beautiful townhouse, Jenni. Hopefully it will be a quick and painless move! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your house is my favorite house in all of blogland. I just love your style. You won't have any trouble selling. Can only imagine how great your next house will be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Jennifer,
    Thank You for the stunning photographs of your beautiful home. Each day that I stop by to view your latest post, I am carried away to a picture perfect world. I hope you receive as much joy from your blog, as you give.
    Hope you and your family feel better soon.
    Debra-lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. your house is so beautiful..all the details,everything is just perfect.
    you have really special gift for that.pięknie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kind of sad that you will have to start all over again with a new house, but then again, it could be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your home is so elegant, yet homey and comfortable-looking! Your little princesses have beautiful bedrooms! I have no doubt you'll sell and make just as lovely a home in your new place! Good Luck!
    Linda @Grandmalay's Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jenni, your home is stunning! Too bad we weren't moving to Williamsburg! It's so gorgeous. Hope things go smoothly with the move. Do you have another place in mind? Hope you all are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cathy! Not really, yet. Just hoping to find something with a little more of a yard.

      Delete
  24. You have the most beautiful sense of style and color. I would snatch it up in a minute if I weren't a Californian to the end. Best of luck with the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely love the color combinations in the bedrooms. The kitchen looks great with an open floor plan. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...